Morphe Brush Haul

{brushes left to right}
E18, E28, E23, E13, E6, M439

If you haven't tried Morphe Brushes then you are seriously missing out! They are affordable, and great quality. I bought some on Black Friday, and that was the first time I had tried them. I was in the market for some new brushes so I turned to YouTube and watched Jaclyn Hill and Manny's best of Morphe brush videos to get some ideas on which brushes they recommend. 
Since you can never have enough eye brushes I bought two of every eye brush I bought, along with two foundation brushes. I have been using the beauty blender for foundation but the E6 and the M439 were both recommended. I have only used the E6 right now, and I am still deciding if I actually like it. 
If you haven't used Morphe brushes I highly recommend it! If you have tried them, leave me comments down below on your recommended brushes!!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top