Current Obsessions





Lately, I have been buying so many new makeup products and with that I have found some things I am obsessed with.  A lot of the things I am currently loving are new things I have picked up recently!
The first palette that I am loving is my new Kat Von D Monarch palette. It is a great neutral palette with a little bit of a twist. It combines warm and cool shades and is the perfect palette for everyone. I bought this palette as a treat to myself for graduating college, and I am so pleased I did! I am anxious to use the burnt orange shade but I am waiting until I get a little bit of a tan.
I have been so obsessed with lip products lately and I picked up these two a few weeks ago when my dad took me shopping, and that is the YSL Volupte Tint-In-Oil in the color 'Crush Me Orange' and the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in the color 'Fig.' These two lip products are so amazing! Crush Me Orange goes on orange but once it heats up to my body temperature it changes to a deep coral color and stains my lips. I absolutely love it and I hope I will be able to pick up the color 'Pink About Me'. As with the Too Faced one, I couldn't have picked it up at a more perfect time! Where I work we have accent colors every season in our store and currently our color is purple and with purple shorts this color is beautiful. It stays one literally all day long, even after I eat and drink snacks. It is amazing and I love how great this particular shade looks on my skin tone. I think it is going to look even more amazing once I have a tan.
I picked up this next product right after my birthday and I have been using it every single day since I bought it. It is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade 'Opal.' It looks stunning on the skin! I have also been really into highlighters and illuminators lately and this comes at a perfect time since it is now spring and almost summer weather!

Let me know what you have been loving and what I should try out for the summer!

xo,
Amy 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top