Brows on Fleek



I watch countless of instagram videos of people filling in their brows, and they look absolutely amazing. I have tried to fill in my brows with powder and they always end up looking too dark for what I like. But now I have found the perfect product for my eyebrows! I have naturally dark, thick eyebrows so I don't need too much product to make them look filled in. So after seeing Shannon from Shaaanxo talk about how great the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Gel Mascara is I had to pick one up. And I am so glad I did because it is perfect for my eyebrows. It is easy to comb through and since the brush is so small it never adds too much product to my eyebrows. Another great thing about the small applicator is that since it doesn't pick up too much product the tube lasts for a long time. I have had this same tube of eyebrow gel for at least 3 months. Granted I do not wear it every single day, that is still awesome. Even my mom knows my new obsession with this product she put a back up in my stocking for Christmas! The downfall to this product is that it only comes in 2 shade options; light to medium and medium to dark. It also comes in transparent. I use the medium to dark and it is perfect. This is the first legitimate eyebrow product I have used and I am so glad it is so great. Now I feel like I can be more adventurous and maybe brand out to trying different products.
Final thoughts:
I think if you are new to the brow game like I am this is a great product to try. If you are a brow expert I think this would still be a great product to pick up. It is something that if you are in a rush, or do not feel like doing your whole eyebrow routine this is the perfect product to slap on and run out the door!

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good brow gel, I use the Brow This Way from Rimmel which is really good but I'll think I'll give this one a try next!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just finished my Maybelliene one so maybe I'll try this one next! Thanks!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! i may try out the maybelline one in the future! xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about this and the brush looks the perfect size and shape. will have to give it a go once I've finished my NYX one :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the brush is perfect! i would definitely pick one up next time you're at the store!

      Delete

Back
to top