Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge



I have been using this makeup sponge for about 3 months now and I must say, it is a staple in my makeup routine now. I use it for multiple things while getting ready. I first use it to blend in my under eye concealer, and then use it to blend out my bareMinerals Hydrating Gel cream. And sometimes I will use it to apply blush.
I have never bought a beautyblender before because the price away pushed me away. I love Real Techniques and own almost all of their brushes, even the limited edition ones, so when they came out with their over version of the beautyblender I was really excited. I love this sponge and for my concealer especially, it blends it beautifully. I just picked up this fresh sponge because my last one was getting kind old and gross, but while I didn't have a replacement I used a foundation brush, my fingers, and a small setting brush to blend out my under eye concealer and none of them worked like the RT Miracle Sponge.
I recommend picking this up if you want a cheaper alternative to the beautyblender. Though I haven't tried the beautyblender itself, I can say that this makeup sponge is amazing and will definitely give you and flawless look!

What do you think of this sponge compared to the beautyblender?

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top