ColourPop Haul #2!


Top: Rebel, Selfie
Bottom: Deluxe, XO 

After placing my order I realized that I forgot to order somethings I had really been wanting so I placed another order (whoops!). In this order I bought another YouTuber's collaboration item with ColourPop. I bought Shaaanox's eyeshadow quad. I am so mad at myself for forgetting to put this in my cart in my first time, but oh well, I have it now! It is so amazing I can't get enough of it. I can't wait to create different looks!
I picked up another lippie stix but in the shade Westie. It is a light pink with purple undertones. I have yet to wear it out yet, but it does look great on! And lastly I picked up another blush! I have been using my Coralista blush by Benefit like crazy and it is close to being empty. So to replace my $28 Coralista blsuh I picked up Fox. It is not a dupe for Coralista but it is a nice alternative to it. It is a brighter coral color and it is way less in cost.

My second order came a little messed up (I was missing something I had ordered), but I emailed ColourPop right when I opened it and realized it and they replied back within 30 minutes. Their customer service is great, and I was able to get my missing item! It came really quickly after I emailed them and I am so glad I have all four colors now!

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top