Face Trifecta




Lately I have been trying to find products that make my face look as flawless as possible without looking caked up with makeup. And I think I have finally found three products that do the trick! I am still on the hunt with more products, but for right now I have found the perfect combination!

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: What a long name! But I love this product because it provides my face with light, sheer coverage but still covers what I need it to. I have redness around my nose and this covers it amazingly! I also have a lot of freckles on my face and this doesn't cover them all up. I was looking for a product that wouldn't cover all my freckles because I love them and this is perfect! It also has SPF 30 in it which is an added bonus because it's always smart to put on sunscreen or something with SPF in it. So glad I found it!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: After putting on the bareMinerals Hydrating Gel I then top it will Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in 'Radiant Light.' It is the darkest out of all the lighting powders by Hourglass and it is so great! It is meant to be a highlight, but I use it as an all over face powder. I use it that way because it adds a nice bronze glow to my face . It doesn't ever look caked on either! Worth all the hype it gets, and worth the money. It is pretty pricy but as you can see from the pictures it is almost gone. I have had it for over a year and it is just now running out! I will be running out and buying a new one as soon as this one is completely gone!

bareMinerals Mineral Veil: And lastly I use this to set everything! It helps keep my face from getting oily which tends to happen to me during the summer. It doesn't add a white or light pink cast to my face which is also nice. There is so much product in the jar which is great because it doesn't even look like I've put a dent in it and I've had it a while! Even after I am semi oily throughout the day I can put a light dusting of this on my face and it doesn't look white then either.

I love this combination and if you have tried any of these products let me know what you think!

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top