Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty



For those of you who don't know what is going on at Ulta it's the 21 days of Beauty! It is the time when Ulta has different deals everyday on different brands. But the sales only last for that day. 
I placed an order this past week because the Stila One Step Correct was on sale (it was half off!!). I have been wanting this primer for so long after hearing, and seeing Shannon from Shaaanxo rave about it so much. But since at the time I wasn't a huge foundation wearer I didn't see the point in buying it. Now that I am in love my MUFE foundation I wanted to get a great primer to go with!
Color correcting is such a popular trend right now, and this primer is perfect because it has green, purple, and peach that comes out swirled and helps color correct! So perfect for someone who isn't completely skilled with the color correcting trend like myself! I will keep you updated on how this primer works! 
Since I didn't want to just buy one thing because I think it's wasteful to pay for shipping for one thing (consumer thoughts) I got two new things from brands I have never tried! A ton of people rave about the Laura Geller Baked Gellato Swirl in the shade Gilded Honey so I bought one! It is usually sold out, but I was able to get my hands on it! I love golden highlighters, and I am so excited for summer when I am tanner and can just shower myself in this! I also picked up a Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in the color Mai Tai. It is a vibrant coral shade, and again will be so perfect for summer. I am hoping I love this because I wanted another shade but I only bought one since it was my first time trying these lip creams!
I don't know if you can tell but I am way too excited for summertime. I love summer clothes, and summer makeup, and I've been getting really excited.
I will have reviews on these items in the next few weeks! If you love color correcting, leave me some recommended products so I can try them out!! I've been wanting to try it out, but don't know what to try since there is so many options. 
This was just a small haul because I am eagerly waiting for the Sephora VIB sale that should be coming up!! 

xo, Amy 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top