VIB Rouge Haul Part 2


This is a little late, and the sale is now over, but I wanted to post it anyways for future shopping trip ideas. 
Here are the things I picked up on the last day of the sale!

The first thing I picked up is the Sephora Favorites 'Power of the Petal' set. It is a set of skincare products all made with or from plants, flowers, and fruits. To be honest, I only bought it because I wanted the Tsubaki beauty oil from boscia. I am glad I have that beauty oil because I have heard rave reviews on it. And I love miniature sized products for travel so having this set is great! Sadly this set is sold out now, but sometimes the Sephora favorites are sold out online but are still in stores. If you want this set check your local Sephora!
Like I mentioned in my last Sephora haul post I recently got a z palette and I want to fill it up so I bought two more Anastasia Beverly Hills shades. This time I got a beautiful matte shade called 'caramel'. It's a nice warm toned brown and will be perfect for the crease. I picked up another metallic shimmery shade called 'metal'. I think it'll look great when I am tan this summer!
Speaking of summer, I had to buy the Hourglass Ambient bronzer in Luminous Bronze. Kathleen Lights talked about how this bronzer was amazing and made her skin look glowy and bronzed like J Lo. So if Kathleen recommended it I had to pick it up!
Color correcting is all the rage these days so I had to pick up some kind of color correcting product. Since I am new to the color correcting world, and I don't have really any problem areas so I got the Color Correcting Stick by Smashbox. I got the 'look less tired' pencil in the peach color to see if I can cover my light dark circles. Hoping it works!
I have been really interested in Korres skincare since I had a sample of their Greek Yoghurt facial cleanser. Again, like mentioned in my last Sephora post I am obsessing over rose scents so I bought the Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. I want to improve my skincare routine and help my skin be at it's best. So since I usually like to use gels at night, and not creams I only bought the sample size of this to test it before I commit to the full size!
The last things I picked up were lipsticks! I picked up the new Amuse Bouche lipstick in 'Honeycomb'. The hype around these lipsticks is so real so I wanted to be apart of the hype. The other lipstick I bought was Olivia Palermo x Ciate London Satin Kiss Lipstick in 'Praline'. I bought this because Joanna from BronzedBeautyyy on YouTube spoke so highly of it. No one speaks of the Ciate beauty line so I am eager to try it out! I even ordered one of their eyeshadow palettes to do a Ciate brand review post.

I will be reviewing all of these products in the next couple weeks! If you have tried anything I bought let me know your thoughts on it!
And let me know what you picked up in the Sephora sale!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top