Kylie Lip Kit Reviews






{Candy K, Dolce K, Posie K, 22} 

The hype is real, and the buzz hasn't stopped!
I bought the Kylie Lip Kits a few weeks ago, and in the post I posted about them I promised a review on them. So here is the review, plus swatches of all the colors that I have!
When I originally picked up these lip kits, I only picked up Dolce K and Candy K. I didn't want to go over board with ordering because I didn't want to spend a ton, and I didn't want to buy too many if I didn't end up liking them.
But to say the least I am obsessed with these liquid lipsticks. They are the best liquid lipsticks I have tried so far. And I am not going to lie, when these first launched I didn't want to buy them because I didn't want to fall into yet another "hyped" beauty item. But after watching countless hauls and swatch videos showcasing them I knew I had to have one.
After placing my first order, and seeing how amazing it is, I waited patiently for the next restock and ordered Kylie's newest shades Posie K and 22.
Candy K, Dolce K, and Posie K are great everyday colors and depending on you skin tone they will either look darker or lighter. Originally, I thought I would like Dolce K the best, but my favorite of the four I own is Candy K. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone. I like Dolce K but it is much darker and browner on me. It looks great, but I don't think it is the best everyday shade for me personally. But for someone who is a little bit darker than me, it'll be perfect. Posie K is a great purply, rose, mauve pink. It actually is great for everyday. I wore it to work a few times and received really nice compliments. 22 is a firey orange shade, and is perfect for special occasions! I am not a red lipstick wearer so this is the perfect bold color for me! I think orangey colors looks great on every skin color.
If you haven't tried any of these liquid lipsticks I highly recommend it! Stalk either Kylie's, trendmood1, or kyliecosmetics insta pages. They will keep you up to date with any restocking releases!

PRO's:
  • Long lasting (very long lasting)
  • Unique color variety
  • Kit comes with matching lip liner
  • Easy to apply
  • Great scent
  • Durable, not cheap feeling packaging
  • Doesn't make my lips feel super dry
CON's:
  • Price-- $29 plus $8.95 is a lot 
  • Can't buy lip liner or lipstick separately 
  • Waiting for the restock can be annoying
  • Sells out so quickly
  • Trying to buy a kit is competitive, and you must be quick
Overall, all the cons I have for these kits have nothing to do with the products themselves. I personally don't think all the cons of the kits are complete deal breakers, but for some it might be so I just wanted to point them out! 
The pro's of these kits are about the products themselves, so I think if you were thinking about purchasing any of the kits definitely listen to the pro's before the con's.
Let me know what you think of the lipsticks and lip pencils if you have them! And if you haven't had a change to get one yet, don't give up!! Kylie has said multiple times that she is going to be restocking every week to every other week.
And recently, Kylie released glosses which look amazing, and I need to get my hands on one! I am waiting for them to restock, and improve the brush because I saw bad reviews on the brush. She has also released metallic liquid lipsticks, which isn't for me, but they look like amazing colors! But who knows! I may fall into that hype and get one or two of them!
I hope she releases a line of highlighters, or even lashes! What do you think Kylie will come up with next?

xo, Amy 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. will definitely check it out!
    thanks for reading my post!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top