April ipsy Bag Review





April's ipsy bag was so amazing! This is only my second month being subscribed to ipsy, but I am loving it! This month's bag was even better than March bag! I love the bag too! The bright tye dye colors make me so excited for summer!!
This month was filled with 5 items that I have been using like crazy the last week or so, and here is my review of the products!

tarte LipSurgence lip creme
So I had tried tarte lip products in the past so when I saw I got a mini LipSurgence I was too thrilled! I received the shade 'wonder', and it is so pretty. It is the perfect bright red with pink tones. I am not a fan of red lipsticks on myself (still don't have all the confidence to wear it yet!) and this isn't too red. It smells minty, and feels great on my lips. If you haven't tried any of the LipSurgences I recommend them. They feel great, and come in many different shades!
Overall rating: 4.5/5

City Color Cosmetics Highlight Trio
Oh em gee! This is my favorite product in the bag! It so amazing because it's not just one highlight shade, but 3! I was so shocked, and excited when I saw this in my bag. There is a bright golden highlight, a pearly white highlight, and a champagne pinkish highlight. It is really slim and sleek and very ideal for traveling. The highlights are very pigmented and look amazing on. I love the champagne pink highlight the best. I probably won't use the gold shade as an actual highlight because it is too bright, but it would most definitely look great as an eyeshadow!
Overall rating: 5/5! (Hoping to get more items from this brand!!)

SOPHi Nail Polish
Where do I even start with this polish? When I first saw that I got a full size polish I was thrilled. I wasn't sold on the color because I don't like red polish but I decided to give it a try. It is literally the worst polish I have ever used. The instructions say to use a blow drier to dry it, and you have to actually use one to get it to dry. After being painted for about 10 minutes it was still semi sticky. I am not a fan of that because it is just an added, unnecessary step. Then not even 5 hours later the polish had already started to chip. Less than 24 hours later my nails were almost halfway chipped off. So on top of a color I do not like my nails looked horrible half painted. I literally can't think of anything positive to say about this nail polish. So sad to be so negative.
Overall rating: 1/5

C427 Duo Fiber Blush Brush
I haven't ever used any brushes by Crown Brush so getting this was a nice surprise. I love getting more brushes to add to my growing brush collection. I have been using this brush the past week and it's so amazing! It is the perfect size to add blush to the apples of my cheeks. It is also really soft. I usually feel like duo fiber brushes feel flimsy and don't add product to my face very well but this one is just dense enough. The handle also feel durable too. Hope to get more from this brand in the future!
Overall rating: 4/5

Don't Despair, Repair! Gel to Oil Overnight Repair Treatment
I hadn't ever heard of the brand Briogeo prior to this product, but I love hair masks and I love anything to help the condition of my hair. At first I was confused by this product because I wasn't sure if I should use it wet or dry. I decided to use it while my hair was wet so that it could not only absorb into my scalp, but also dry into my hair with added moisture. It made my hair feel super soft, and smell amazing! I also added a pinch to the ends of my hair. It worked wonders! I might have to take advantage of the discount code right now that ipsy has for Briogeo products!
Overall rating: 4/5

What did you get in your April ipsy bag? Did you like everything? Let me know in the comments!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top