VIB Rouge Haul Part 1



 Sorry for the absence from my blog for the past two weeks. I have been very busy with my personal life but I am back! So for a great post back I am posting a haul!
If you are living under a rock, and haven't heard it's the Sephora VIB Rouge then you need to stop reading right now and go to your closest Sephora store!
I am VIB Rouge, and was able to go on the vey first day for first access. I originally had an over $200 list of items I wanted but I decided to control myself and only buy things I genuinely wanted/needed. I am so happy with all my purchases!
I love perfumes, and have been obsessed with rose scent recently so I grabbed the Roses De Chloe rollerball. It is such a beautiful scent, and I am most definitely going to buy the full size when I run out of this rollerball!
As you saw in my last Ulta haul I picked up a Buxom full-on lip cream, and since I loved it so much (full review coming soon) I picked up another one. I grabbed the shade 'Hot Toddy', and it the perfect nude color for my lips. I had my eye on it when I bought Mai Tai, and now that I have it I am so excited. I want to pick up even more colors in the future!
For my birthday one gift I received was an empty z-palette which was too excited for because I have been wanting some of the Anastasia Beverly Hills single pans. I picked up two shades to go in my z-palette. I love the ABH shadows so much!! I plan on filling my whole z-palette with them. I got the shades 'Gleam' and 'Electro'. Oh em gee I am obsessed!! Electro looks bright purple in the pan but has a blue/pink iridescent shine. It is so beautiful. It might be my new favorite eyeshadow which is saying a lot because I usually only love neutrals!
And the last thing I bought is the Sephora Double-Ended Blemish Extractor. I bought it so I could start steaming my face and using it to clear out the blackheads on my nose. I used it once, and I didn't see much results, but maybe I didn't steam my face long enough. My cousin said that extractors really work, so I am excited to keep using it to see more results!

The last couple things I got were point perk items, and a free item for being VIB rouge status. From the point perks I grabbed the new GLAMGLOW peel off mask which I am beyond excited to try, and I got the new Estee Edit 2-in-1 makeup remover and cleanser. It has good reviews so I am eager to test it out. And the last little perk I got is a Sephora makeup tote. This is my first year being VIB Rouge so I was very happy to be able to get a tote from being at that status.

I am going back to Sephora with my cousin to shop, and will probably pick up a few more items so I will be posting a part 2 haul post!
If you shopped the sale, let me know what you got and what you recommend I try to pick up before the sale ends!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top