Favorite Skincare Products




#1 & #2: The Clarisonic is my new holy grail when it comes to skincare! I have the Mia 2, and it was a bit pricy, but it is definitely worth it because the results are amazing. Since I have had it my skin looks fresher, and more youthful (even though I am only 23!). Along with it, I love using the cleanser that came with it when I ordered it. I love the cleanser more than others I have tried with the Clarisonic because it foams up really nicely, and leaves my face feeling like it was actually deep cleaned. When I use facial cleansers, I like ones that become really foamy!
#3: The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb by belief is so great! I heard about this product from Bunny AKA grav3yardgirl on YouTube. She raved about how this product was great for people who have oily skin, and I couldn't agree more! I use this moisturizer strictly at night because it is a gel moisturizer, and gel formulas are better for my skin type. Since it doesn't clog my pores I use this at night, and it has done wonders for my skin. I wake up with soft skin, and it hasn't been dry at all this whole winter!
#4 & #6: I have been really into keeping my skin look great recently, and one thing that I knew I had to find a good eye cream to keep my under eyes from wrinkling, and looking dark. These two eye creams are both so amazing. The first eye cream that I love is Complete Eye Renewal Balm by Algenist. It is such a soft, smooth texture cream. It feels so amazing around my eyes. I use this eye cream only at night because it soothes my eye area after washing it. I use the Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream every morning! It has a tad bit of shimmer/sparkle in it, which helps make my dark circle look less visible. As soon as I put it on it instantly makes me look more awake, and less tired. I am obsessed with this eye cream, and I don't think I will ever be able to go without it! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you trying it out!
#5 & #7: Origins makes some of the best skincare products in my opinion. Two other Origins' products that are must haves are the GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer and the GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. If you haven't been able to tell, I am addicted to the GinZing line! The moisturizer smells just like oranges, and I use it in the mornings after I wash my face. The smell is a strong, but not over powering smell, and it instantly wakes me up. And like the moisturizer, the scrub also has a strong smell of oranges. It doesn't foam like the Clarisonic cleanser that I like, but it still is amazing. I think that since it has exfoliating beads in it it deep cleans my skin so amazingly. If you haven't tried anything from the Origins GinZing line please go try something right now. You will not regret it!

I have been loving trying different things for my skin, so please leave below in the comments your favorite skincare products. I would love to try them out!

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top