Haul!





Lately I have been on a makeup buying tangent. I have been to Sephora twice and Ulta twice. It's a little crazy, but I wanted to pick up a bunch of new things to try out this summer.
I have been super into lipsticks and liquid lipsticks so I have bought quite a few! 

I have been wanting the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Bauhau5 for a while now and I finally have it! It is described as a deep raspberry, and it looks more on the brighter side to me. Even though deeper colors like this are considered winter colors I am going to rock this all summer! 
Purple pink lip colors are my new obsessions so I had to pick up the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Violet.  I wanted the shade so badly because I saw reviews and swatches of it but when I got in store I got really hesitant to buy it. But after my friend convinced me to get it I was glad I did! It looks amazing on! It comes off much brighter on me than I thought it would but I love it!   
Also picked up one of Sephora's Collection Cream Lip Stain in Cherry Blossom. Cherry Blossom is more of a blue toned pink and I absolutely love it. It is matte and feels great on the lips. It is the perfect rose pink color and I think it looks great on and will look great on a lot of different skin tones! 
After work yesterday I popped into the new Ulta that just opened to see if the had the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes and they did! I am love with this shade. I originally wanted the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita but when I swatched it I wasn't impressed. I have seen comparison pictures of Cannes to Lolita in the liquid form so to save a few bucks I opted for this one! It was even on sale! A trip before this one I picked up a Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob. It is just a pretty pink color with purple undertones. 
And lastly, I grabbed two concealers. Maybelline was having buy one get one half off and I needed a new tube of the Dream Lumi Touch Concealer and with the extra 50% off a second product I grabbed the Fit Me Concealer. I heard it is very similar to the Nars Creamy concealer. I love high end makeup but sometimes I rather just take the cheaper dupe!

Let me know what you have hauled lately!
And I have some reviews for some of these products coming up soon! 

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love the Eastend Snob lip liner, an absolute favourite for getting plumper looking lips. The most recent beauty purchase of mine was MAC's pro longwear concealer, I'm just wondering why it took me so long to purchase it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try it! does it brighten well? I love concealers that brighten!

      Delete

Back
to top