Take A Trip To Paris


This lip product was bought in my recent haul, and like promised here is a review on it!
I have had a soft matte lip cream in the past and recently I stumbled upon a video review on them and I was instantly drawn back to this product. I love the formula of these because they do not feel too drying on my lips and they stay on all day. Some matte products can also be semi sticky but this one doesn't make my lips feel like they're sticking to each other when I press them together. It is amazing! I bought the shade 'Cannes' and it is so beautiful. It looks like it is more brown toned in the swatch but it looks more red on my lips. My lips are naturally pink so this color shows up a little bit different on me. I think this color would suit every skin tone because on paler skin tones it will look more true to the swatch and be more brown toned and on medium to deeper skin tones it will come off more red. 
I bought it at Ulta and at the time of buying it was on sale for only $3.99! But they usually cost around $5.99 depending on where you buy them! Still such a great deal even when its not on sale. If you are into matte lip products or are looking for some new matte colors to try I would try this one out. It is a great start because they're a great price and feel amazing. 
I definitely plan on buying more shades! 

xo,
Amy






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top