Magic Lumi Review


I have been wanting this primer for the longest time, and finally I found it!! I feel like every time I wanted to buy it when I would go to Target it was either sold out, or there would be one left that was already opened. So when I finally saw one at Target that wasn't opened I jumped on it, and I am so glad I did!
It is an amazing primer. It is a white primer and adds a bit of glow to the skin which is something I love because I love looking dewy, and glowy. I use to use Maybelline Baby Skin primer but I am not really a fan of it. When I rub it into my face it beads up and feels gross, but this one is very liquidy and rubs in easily. It also make my face feel so soft after I rub it in. It makes my foundation looks even more glowy and it lasts even longer. I can see a difference with and without it. I also see a difference when I wear it alone on my skin.
This primer is kind of expensive. If you buy it at Ulta it is $12.99 and Target I got it for $11.99. If you want to buy it from Ulta, they always have coupons you can use so you'll be able to save some money! You can buy it here on Ulta's website!

Hope this review helped! If you have any great luminous primer recommendations then comment below and let me know!

xo,
Amy








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top