Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beauty Wish List

I haven't bought any makeup products in a month and it has been so difficult! There is so many products on my wish list it is getting hard not to buy anything! But for the moment I will hold out a little longer and just keep on wishing. Here is my current beauty wish list:

1.Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Palette   2. Too Faced - The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette   3. Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara        4.Josie Maran - 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light   5.Benefit Cosmetics - Lollitint  6.Dior - Dior Addict Lip Glow             7.Marc Jacobs Beauty - Style Eye-Con No.7 - Plush Shadow

1. Ambient Lighting Palette
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
4. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light
5. Benefit Cosmetic Lollitint
6. Dior Lip Addict Glow
7. Marc Jacobs Starlet Palette

Pretty much everything on my list is high-end because those are the things I need to save up for!

-Amy 

1 comment :

  1. Hey there! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the information is here http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html#more let me know when you finish the award, I would love to see your responses :) Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Be an e-tailPR blogger MRP